Professional Electricians in St. Louis
Technology is changing the way we live, and your home’s electrical infrastructure must keep pace by having dedicated St. Charles electrical upgrades. Our professional team can update your home to accommodate 21st century technology to complete your residence with all these modern conveniences. Because home safety means a lot to us, our team at J. Bathe Electric Co. also has multiple solutions for securing your home, no matter how old or new. We work with the latest technology such as wireless detectors, 10-year battery life systems, and smart systems to get your home back to that safe place. Our Home-Tech Division can even help with adding additional or new security systems to your home.
Get in touch with us now at (636) 306-3977 to ask more questions about what is available to you through our contemporary electrical upgrades.
Whether you are looking for the convenience of smart video doorbells, or the flexibility of having automated lights, the sky is the limit in terms of what is available. Of course, you should always consult with knowledgeable electricians to ensure that you have the right amperage available for these systems, as well as upgraded panels.
Once they have thoroughly assessed your home’s capabilities, you can get started on selecting the perfect upgrades for your house, including those involving:
- CAT6e and fiber optics cable wiring
- Smart video doorbells such as “Ring Video Pro” or “Nest Hello”
- Electric panel and fuse box upgrades
- Smart home device installations
- Services for whole house surge protection
- Ground fault circuit interrupter (GFCI) outlet installations
- Light fixture replacement
- Additions of new ceiling fans
- Additions of recessed can lighting
- Upgrades of light fixtures with more efficient LEDs
- Installations of new convenient appliances, ranging from microwaves to range hoods
- A Locally Owned Business We have been proudly serving St Louis for 70 years and are proud to serve the community we live in and love.
- An Experienced Team With decades of experience, we are bringing knowledge and expertise to every job completed.
- Family Owned & Operated As a family run company, we are committed to small company care and customer service.
Upgrades to your electrical system are not just for convenience, but for securing your house from unseen hazards. Many homes throughout the St. Louis area are not up to code, utilizing many expired devices on the property.
It is important to check for some key items within your home to ensure safety, including:
- All bedrooms should have a functioning smoke detector
- Each floor of your home should have a carbon monoxide detector, whether you have a gas furnace, oven, grill, or any other device that uses gas
- All the detectors’ devices should be tied together and function as one, so that one going off will alert another in a different room
- Because most smoke and carbon detectors will expire after 10 years, manufacturers recommend replacement for continued use
If it turns out that some of your systems are out of date or missing critical components, a devoted team of electrical technicians, like our caring experts at J. Bathe Electric Co., can replace them and bring your home back to a safe place.
Talk to us today at (636) 306-3977 or contact us online and we can set you up with a free estimate for St. Charles electrical upgrades.