Locally Owned & Operated Electrical Company in St. Louis
Your panel was designed to be tough and durable, but it can only take so much, especially today, where our electrical devices are more powerful than ever. Your panel will not be able to handle such levels of amperage unless it has been updated. When your panel has not been upgraded, it will begin to trip your circuit breaker, signaling that it cannot distribute the extensive surge of power it is encountering. If you notice that your tripper breaks on a continual basis, do not hesitate to call a knowledgeable tech like our devoted team members at J. Bathe Electric Co. They will be able to update your system with trustworthy panel upgrades in St. Charles to prevent deadly fires and electrocution.
Reach out to us now at (636) 306-3977, and you can gain more details about whether your panel in St. Louis needs a thorough upgrade.
It can sometimes be challenging to tell when exactly your panel is no longer functional and must be upgraded, especially if you have not had several years of electrical training. Nevertheless, there are several critical signs which can alert you to the fact that you should have your panel upgraded as quickly as possible.
Several indicators which act as warning signs that your panel is no longer enough to meet your needs include:
- The appliances in your home will often cause tripped breakers when used simultaneously
- The panel is letting off small sparks
- The panel shows sign of damage, including indications it has melted or burned
- The wiring of the panel is extremely tangled, corroded, or frayed
- Your home is in between 30 to 50 years old, and has not had new electrical components added
- The panel was recalled because it was produced by a manufacturer that has been banned
- You are looking to supply power larger appliances such as EV chargers, freezers, or televisions
Protect your expensive appliances and sensitive devices by scheduling a thorough inspection and panel upgrade by our team at J. Bathe Electric Co.
- A Locally Owned Business We have been proudly serving St Louis for 70 years and are proud to serve the community we live in and love.
- An Experienced Team With decades of experience, we are bringing knowledge and expertise to every job completed.
- Family Owned & Operated As a family run company, we are committed to small company care and customer service.
The saying that “if something isn’t broke, don’t fix it!” may apply to some appliances, but not to your electric panels. Just because your electric panel is technically working does not mean that it is serving your home very well. Electric panels, especially those in older homes, were originally designed to have a lower amperage, simply because homeowners did not have that many appliances to plug in. Now, however, almost all our devices run on electricity, and they run on more than ever as well. The hot tubs, air conditioners, and surround sound systems used by residents in St. Louis simply require too much energy to be supplied by an old, outdated panel.
Give us a call today at (636) 306-3977 or contact us online for supreme care with any form of panel upgrades in St. Charles.