In home safety means a lot to us. Many homes though-out the St Louis area are not up to code and have many expired devices. We can shed some light on this and bring your home back to a safe place.
Some items to look for:
- All bedrooms should have a functioning smoke detector.
- Each floor of your home should have a carbon monoxide detector. “If you have gas furnace”
- All of these devices should be tied together and function as one.
- Most smoke and carbon detectors will expire after 10 years. Manufactures recommend replacement for continued use.
- J Bathe Electric has a solution for your home no matter how old or new. We work with the latest technology such as wireless detectors, 10 year battery life systems, and smart systems to get your home back to that safe place.
Our Home-Tech Division can help out with adding additional or new security systems to your home.
For a more complete description of our residential services, click on the links below.