About Our St. Charles Electrical Team
Your Friendly Local Electric Team Since 1945
Based in St. Charles, Missouri, J. Bathe Electric Co. has been family owned and operated for four generations and is fully licensed, bonded, and insured in the bi-state area. We proudly employ highly-skilled and professional electricians trained at the award-winning and nationally recognized Electrical Industry Training Center in St. Louis. Our family’s 75+ year legacy is grounded in personal service and quality installations, and we continually seek out new and innovative electrical solutions to better serve our customers’ needs. Our record of repeat business is a testament to our dedication to safety, optimal customer care, and the highest quality service.
- 1945-1956: Martin G. Bathe SR. Founded Bathe Electric Co. - Strathmore Place, St. Louis, MO
- 1957-1962: Company moved into first building - Chambers Road, St. Louis, MO
- 1962-1976: Company moved to new building - Brooks Lane, Hazelwood, MO
- 1976-2001: Company moved to new location - N. Lindbergh Blvd, Hazelwood, MO
- 1980’s: 2nd generation Edward Bathe becomes part owner
- 1995: 3rd generation Jeff Bathe founded J. Bathe Electric Co
- 2001: New building was built
- 2001-PRESENT: Traid South Drive St. Charles, MO
- 2003: Jeff Bathe founded Home Tech - a division of J. Bathe Electric
- 2015: Expanded residential service department - became certified in solar & electric car charging stations
- 2020: Jeff Bathe celebrates 25th anniversary
- 2022: Jeff Bathe turns over day-to-day operation to his children Bradly Bathe & Melanie Ilgenfritz making a successful transition to the 4th generation of Bathe leadership
- 2022: J. Bathe goes green with solar on building & parking lot vehicle chargers
At J. Bathe Electric Company, quality and service are our family legacy, and we can’t wait to make your family’s comfort and happiness part of our story. Call our St. Charles office at (636) 306-3977 today to request a free estimate from our trained and licensed family electricians!
“Everyone was friendly, professional, and great at what they do.”- Nick Z.
Why Choose Us For Commercial ?
Are your wires worn out? Do you need new outlets or lights installed? Does your new electric vehicle need a professionally-installed charging station? J. Bathe Electric Co. has you covered. We pride ourselves on being your one-stop shop for all types of residential electrical services, from major renovations to small everyday solutions and everything in between.
If it makes your life easier or your home safer, J. Bathe Electric Co. is on the job – Call (636) 306-3977 or fill out our online contact form today to request service in St. Charles, St. Louis, or any of the surrounding areas!