EV Charging Stations in St. Louis
Thinking about bringing an electric vehicle to your home? Then you’re in the right place! Adding an electric charger to your home can be a very complex process. Our trained estimators know which areas of concern to look at to insure we provide you with the most accurate bid possible. We stand behind our products and price, and what’s more, all our products are UL Listed and tested properly. At J. Bathe Electric Co., we strive to make the best and most professional installation possible, so just ask us about our great options for St. Charles electric car chargers.
Contact us now at (636) 306-3977 to get more details about the right charger for your residence in St. Louis.
In general, many people who are seeking an EV charger prefer to have what is known as a Level 2 charging station, as opposed to a Level 1 charging station. This is because Level 2 charging is much faster and more efficient, particularly if you are doing lots of traveling on a daily basis. While Level 1 is only able to implement an extra 4 miles of Range Per Hour (RPH), Level 2 can deliver 25 miles RPH.
Level 2 makes it so much faster to charge your vehicle, with a maximum of 8 hours. In contrast, you may need to wait for almost 24 hours to have your car charged at Level 1, which is understandably far too slow for people who need to be able to drive their car right away on a regular basis. Nevertheless, your home might not have the level of amperage required to charge your vehicle at the rate of Level 2. This is why it is so important to speak to a knowledgeable electrician about checking the current service level that is available at your property.
- A Locally Owned Business We have been proudly serving St Louis for 70 years and are proud to serve the community we live in and love.
- An Experienced Team With decades of experience, we are bringing knowledge and expertise to every job completed.
- Family Owned & Operated As a family run company, we are committed to small company care and customer service.
Along with making sure that you arrange for a proper inspection to ensure that you have enough available power at your home, there are several other factors that you need to think about before your charger is installed.
The many items that you should evaluate with one of our skilled team members include:
- The potential location of your charger
- The length of the cable that will connect your charger
- Whether your charger will be set up in a finished basement or garage
- The right charger for your car’s needs (which may also depend on the car’s brand)
- Whether you have enough panel space available
- Your available budget for the type of charger you are seeking to buy
Taking time to consult with a knowledgeable expert like someone from our team at J. Bathe Electric Co. will set your mind completely at ease.
Give us a call today at (636) 306-3977 or contact us online to discover more of the wide range of options for St. Charles electric car chargers.